“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: What are you
doing for others?” Martin Luther King
Every human being has the seeds of leadership within them. However, that seed must be germinated, and exposed to the right environment, before its true value can be realized. In over 20 years of servant leadership, God has given Apostle Weekes tremendous insight on not only how to find servant Leaders, but how to cultivate their skills, so they can become all they were meant to be. In this course, get ready to be transformed by the spirit of leadership, as you learn the following:
- What servant leadership is.
- How to awaken the hidden leader within you.
- Leaders versus managers.
- The three types of leadership.
- The essential qualities of a servant leader.
- Keys to find potential leaders.
- How to be a problem solver.
- The caring shepherd, &
- Paying the price for leadership.